Get your business processes ready for the future
Open your eyes to greater profit and productivity with our globally acclaimed Enterprise Management (ERP) systems. We have automated hundreds of back-offices for clients around the world with our single platform approach. Join them in getting your primary business processes ready for the future. It is now more important than ever. Especially when continuity is on top of your list of most essential goals.
Open your eyes to greater profit and productivity with our globally acclaimed Enterprise Management (ERP) system. We have automated hundreds of back-offices for clients around the world with our single platform approach. Join them in getting your primary business processes ready for the future. It is now more important than ever. Especially when continuity is on top of your list of most essential goals.
The heart of your business
AMCS Enterprise Management is more than an ERP solution. It is the heart of the AMCS platform. And the backbone of your automated business. With a single platform, it scales from medium-sized businesses to large enterprises. It covers the full waste management process. With end-to-end integrated solutions. From input to output. We also manage your assets and resources, and standardise your processes and legal compliance. Resulting in benefits like operational savings and efficiency, reduced call centre costs, better customer experience and improved cash flow.
Fully future proof
We provide seamless integration with other components, based on developments around the world. We invest heavily in our global development team to tailor our services to waste management. This unique approach results in solutions that are future proof, robust, always available and perform consistently.
With our end-to-end waste management software, you gain the advantage of our industry insights, long-standing expertise, and the advantage of our best practise business model.
Leave your contact details to start the download
AMCS Enterprise Management (ERP) covers an extensive range of business processes:
- Customer and contract management, supporting complex pricing like pay per weight, weight allowances, price breaks, price indexing, per visit charging, and minimum lift charging
- Asset management systems (vehicles, bins, containers)
- Transport processes; container management, route planning & execution, completion of one-trip, skip or compactor work
- Weighing systems (PAYT (pay as you Trow) by weight, Scale house, transfer stations, CA sites)
- Personnel administration (pay-roll, overtime)
- Recycling (inbound/outbound, material grading, stock management)
- Material trading (supply and demand mapping, margin calculations, shipping documents)
- Billing and invoicing engine: facilitate digital invoices (e-billing) and automate reminders
- Accounts payable (sub-contractors, external treatment, temporary personnel)
- Accounts receivable (direct debit, online -credit card- payments, improve daily sales outstanding)
With one system, our waste management software covers the complete value and supply chain. From waste collection, waste production and treatment, to recycling, commodity sales and landfill. We service all markets, for municipal waste collection, commercial collection and hazardous collection (oil, gas and chemicals).
Cloud and on premise
AMCS offers customers both on premise and outsourced deployment models for its suite of waste and recycling software. AMCS Cloud is an industry-leading cloud service where AMCS solutions are deployed on Tier 1, high availability cloud AMCS infrastructure.
This cloud-based deployment option is suitable for waste and recycling operators who do not want the IT-related overheads including hardware and people required for ongoing support, upgrades, training and maintenance. The standard AMCS solutions are deployed in an efficient manner allowing operators to focus on their core business without having to invest in non-core competencies. Operators can be live on the system within four weeks of initiation.