Pre Sales Manager
Pre Sales Manager
Pre Sales Manager for AMCS intelligent Optimisation
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Manager for AMCS’ Intelligent Optimisation and Transport Planning business. We are looking for an experienced, driven Pre-Sales Manager to work with our global sales teams and to support and coach other pre sales consultants, to develop software solution sales in this high growth sector.
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and environmental services industry. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Sales leads to achieve regional sales targets.
- Conducting Sales Presentations
- Developing Sales Proposals
- Providing Technical Sales Support
- Creating, configuring, managing and documenting Product Demonstration Environments
- Coaching and supporting other sales engineers globally on the solutions
- Preparing and presenting product demonstrations
- Participation in fairs and trade shows
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending proof of concept opportunities
- Preparing and providing input for the technical sections of RFPs/RFQs
- Communicating with product team on requests identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Sharing information about updates to sales materials and product demonstration environments with the Sales team
- Stay updated on new product developments, marketing material and best practice solutions.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in Operational Research and/or knowledge in route optimisation is a preference
- Demonstrable track record in value-based solution sales
- Experience with configuration of advanced IT systems
- Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- A technical background is essential, preferably in software engineering.
- Must be able to present in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Understanding of complex logistics operations and how software solutions will deliver a high return on investment is a distinct advantage
- English speaking/writing, Danish/Swedish or Norwegian speaking/writing. French would be a plus.
- Industry knowledge from transport sector, preferably Waste Management, Oil Distribution or building mtrl.
Your personal qualities:
· Highly motivated, self-starter, who can maintain productive sales activity without being prompted to carry out tasks
· Ambitious, energetic and structured
· Persistent, independent and able to handle long sales processes
· C-level negotiation and engagement
· Able to build and maintain networks of people and foster strong relationships with clients