Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our Customer Support team. Our ideal candidate would have a strong background in database development and administration, along with a general ‘jack of all trades’ experience towards all things IT-related.
- Identify and reproduce customer reported software defects and work with our internal teams to resolve them.
- Troubleshoot technically complex Level 1 issues and drive them through to resolution.
- Work closely with the AMCS Support teams to create workarounds and resolve issues.
- Accurately document customer issues, understand customer systems and configuration, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Creation of quality documentation including RCAs.
- Communicate with Customers via phone and email to keep them updated on the progress and status of their tickets.
- Become a subject matter expert in the AMCS products.
- Degree in computer science, IT or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer support role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong troubleshooting skills with a high level of self-reliance to resolve complex technical problems
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedure creation